- Russia's Novatek says Yamal, Gydan able to produce over 70 mln T/year of LNG
- Migrant workers blocked from leaving Qatar despite labour reforms
- Shell's Qatar GTL plant to restart operations by mid-April- official
- UK showcases projects for Qatari investors
- Qatar ministry signs four MoUs to develop transport sector
- Islamic finance plays vital role in bridging SME funding gap
- Murabaha marches on
- Landing Angel investors: What they want to hear
- Qatar to set up deposit insurance, including Islamic scheme
- Six insurance must-haves for SMEs
- Qatar takaful sector faces tough competition
In the early years, a business needs to be wary of balancing operational decisions with cash-flow concerns.
Your business model has struck gold. Now it’s time to capitalize on your idea to ensure a sustainable SME future.
Building a healthy cash cushion takes discipline and a conscientious approach to spending. Here’s how to achieve that.